AMES UK Swim School is already successful enough to have to keep a waiting list of people wishing to take part in our swimming lessons. Because of of this, we need to have a clear and published admissions policy to ensure people understand that they are being treated fairly and that nobody is being given unfair advantage or favouritism. Places within the school will be allocated according to the following rules.
- When vacancies do become available they will be allocated according to the following priorities below.
- Existing members of the Swim School
- Siblings of existing members
- Length of time on the waiting list
- Absence of any monies owed for previous classes
- Where no vacancy exists, prospective members will be placed on a waiting list if they so wish.
Published July 2017 (to be reviewed July 2019)